Dr. Martens Women’s Vegan 1460 Chrome Boot in Oxblood
A classic boot with a twist, the Women’s Dr. Martens Vegan 1460 Chrome Boot is a must have for animal lovers and boot lovers alike.
With all the hallmarks of the original 1460, including yellow welt stitching, grooved sides, and 8 eyes, this women’s boot features 100% vegan construction and a striking glossy metallic chrome synthetic upper available in bold Oxblood. Below, the signature Doc Martens air-cushioned sole offers maximum comfort, with a heel loop for easy on/off.
Slip on this statement boot and conquer the day with confidence, all while maintaining your unique edge.
- Shiny Vegan Uppers, 100% Vegan Construction
- 1460 Original Dr. Martens Boot with Looks and Attitude with a High-Shine Glossy Metallic Finish
- 7" Shaft Height
- 8-Eye Lacing System for a Secure Fit
- Classic Dr. Martens Grooved Sides, Heel Loops, Yellow Welt Stitching and Air-Cushioned Soles
- Fully Lined with Soft Cotton Breathable Linings for Great Breath-ability and Comfort
- Removable Contoured Polyurethane Footbed Cushions Every Step for All-Day Comfort
- AirWair™ Cushioned PVC Outsoles Provide Shock Absorption and Energy Return to Prevent Foot Fatigue for All-Day Comfort
- Goodyear Welt Constructed for Support and Long Lasting Fit
- Long Wearing AirWair™ Bouncing Soles are Slip, Oil, Fat, Alkali and Abrasion Resistant for Traction and Stability
Dr. Martens was founded with one simple idea: to revolutionize the work boot with comfort and good construction. Fifty-plus years later, they’re still doing just that. Their Icons and work boots combine the Dr. Martens unique air-cushioned sole with tough leather, pushing the boundaries of lightweight, flexible comfort without sacrificing durability or safety. These are shoes that work as hard as you do.